Please support us
Bona Latties is hosted by Stonewall Housing. We need your support so that we can continue to provide the National Older Persons Housing Network and all services at Stonewall Housing for free.
What your support helps to provide:
- Stonewall Housing is the specialist lesbian, gay, bisexual and trans spectrum (LGBT) housing advice and support provider in England. We provide housing support for LGBT people in their own homes, supported housing for young LGBT people, as well as free, confidential housing advice for LGBT people of all ages. We also research and lobby for LGBT* housing rights, so that all LGBT people can feel safe and secure in their homes. Since we were established in 1983, we have helped over 15,000 people by:
- Providing supported housing to young LGBT people between the ages of 16-26
- Delivering a free, confidential housing advice helpline to LGBT people of all ages; Holding drop-in housing advice surgeries for LGBT people;
- Delivering specialist and awareness training for social housing staff and tenants;
- Providing a specialist domestic abuse service for LGBT survivors
We also run:
- A national LGBT older people’s housing network project
- A national LGBT domestic abuse forum, to improve services to survivors Lobbying and campaigning for the housing rights of LGBT people.